International Business: the Next Four Years
Time & Location
About the Event
Global Economic Update: giving an over view of what has been happening over the past year and the expected way forward.
- Judith Dean, Professor of International Economics, International Business School, Brandeis University. Q@A via chat.
Panel discussion moderated by
- Doug Banks, Editor, Boston Business Journal
The panel will consist of business people who are well versed in some of the international trade issues currently facing companies and some of the expectations under the new administration.
Panelists and areas to be covered include:
- China, Asia, Pacific: David Day, Chairman, Global Risk Management Foundation
- India and Africa: Becca Gould, Senior Vice President, American Tower Corporation
- US/EU and US/UK : Nate LaMar, International Capture Manager, AM General
- Mexico/Canada/ South America: Ernesto Pinal, Director of Business Development, DQM Software
- Shawn Levsen, International Sales Manager, UPS. President of the National District Export Councils